For a well-covered home
Enjoy attractive discounts
Take advantage of promotions on new policies
Insure both your home and your auto with L’Unique and…
- Enjoy premium reductions of up to 15%
- Reduce the deductible by $150 on each of your contracts
Opt for a two-year policy and…
- Enjoy a premium that is guaranteed not to increase for the entire term of your contract, even if you make claims.
- Spread your payments out over the term of the contract with no interest or service charges
- Avoid having to shop around next year
Receive a $100 reduction of your deductible in the event of a claim:
- If you are age 50 or over; or
- If your home is equipped with a theft alarm system connected to a central monitoring station (in the event of theft) or;
- If your home is equipped with a fire alarm pager (in the event of a fire).
Get coverage that's tailored to your needs
Get the right coverage for your property and your residence, whether you own a house, duplex, row house or townhouse!
- Protect yourself against water damage:
Seepage of rain or snow (roof, walls, doors and windows), groundwater seepage (basement, foundation), water main burst or malfunction and sewer backup.
- Obtain the equivalent of the replacement cost, with no obligation to rebuild, if you own your principal residence and are age 50 or over.
- Obtain the equivalent of the replacement cost, with no obligation to replace the contents, if you are age 45 or over.
- Protect yourself against identity theft.
Up to $500,000 of coverage for any financial losses related to the theft of your identity as well as expenses incurred to reinstate your identity.
We understand the time and money it takes to make your condo feel like home. That's why we've designed our home insurance for condominium owners to cover both your personal property and the investments you've made in your residence.
- Save up to 25% if your home is equipped with a fire and theft alarm system connected to a central monitoring station.
- Benefit from coverage if you are held liable for any bodily injury or property damage caused to others, whether this occurs in your residence or elsewhere.
Don't think you need to insure your apartment? Take a minute and calculate how much it would cost you in the event of a disaster. If your apartment were to become uninhabitable, you would need to replace all your possessions, find alternative housing and pay for food. Taking out tenant insurance will save you major headaches.
- Benefit from coverage if you are held liable for any bodily injury or property damage caused to others.
- Obtain reimbursement for certain additional living expenses (lodging, meals, etc.) in the event of a disaster that prevents you from living in your home.
En tout temps, seul le contrat d'assurance précise les clauses et modalités relatives aux protections. Certaines conditions et exclusions s'appliquent. Certaines promotions ne peuvent être jumelées. Pour plus de détails, contactez votre courtier.